Allergy season is here! Many people have been suffering from ragweed allergies here in Central Texas. In a couple of months, notorious cedar season will begin as well.
During this time, your immune system may be challenged by seasonal allergens. That is one more thing for your immune system to deal with, and if it isn’t at its strongest, it will fail to control the allergy reaction.
You may not know this, but often your immune system is challenged by hidden chronic infections. If you had infections in the past caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasite, and the infection was treated with antibiotics, antiviral, antifungal or anti-parasitical medicines, there is a chance you still have the infection. Those pathogens form biofilm over them and it can make those microbial pathogens resistant to your immune system.
So, what makes up your immune system?
- Stomach & Intestinal Flora
- Thymus Gland
- Bone Marrow
80% of your immune system is located in the gut, so if you need help in making your immune system stronger, we would recommend correcting the gut imbalance. GI Flora Balancing program is something you can do at home. This program weeds out immune-challenging microbes and seeds immune-boosting flora in your gut. Megumi can evaluate and personalize your program for best results.
To help balance the gut, it is VERY helpful to reduce or refrain from your sugar, refined carbohydrates, and alcohol intake because allergy-causing microbes feed off of those. Just try refraining from them for a few days and see if you feel better!
If you are already sneezing, NAET® (Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique) may identify which allergen you are suffering from and help you check your out-of-control symptoms. However, we always recommend continuous treatments to correct your immune system after controlling the acute symptoms.
We offer the following products to help your allergy symptoms while maintaining your gut balance:
- Supports natural ability to loosen up mucus, promotes liver and lung function
- Contains Yakriton, a liver fat extract discovered by Japanese researchers that is used to support normal detoxification mechanism
- Supports the liver and body’s natural antihistamine function
- Maintain normal upper respiratory tract and skin function
- Assist in maintaining healthy breathing passages to support free and clear breathing
If you also have profuse nasal discharge, clear or colored, and other common cold-like symptoms, these may help you feel better faster:
- Aids in decongesting lymphatic drainage, stimulates healing and defence mechanism against bacterial and viral infection
- Stimulates general thymus immune response
- Enhances immune system function, supports healthy respiratory system, supports immune system function against acute bacterial and viral infection
In order to feel like the best and healthiest version of yourself in the shortest period of time, it is key to take larger or frequent dosage of the above-mentioned supplements and herbs as soon as you feel you are coming down with something.